This 2nd textbook builds on the first one by adding:
- The DPO_MOBO, a leading indicator for the MACD
- The Relative Volume Standard Deviation, and how to use it to identify Large Pockets, Hedge Funds, Insiders, or other whales attempting to accumulate quietly during sideways or bearish periods.
- The VWAP: Weighted Moving Average support and resistance analysis, meant to minimize bullish entries, and maximize the probability of a successful, short term, trade.
- The Fibonacci Retracement Levels, and how to use them to identify specific-to-the-penny, pullback entry spots after a bullish period. Combining this with the bullish entry indicators from the Guide to Technical Indicators, and the signals from this book, significantly increase the probability of a successful trade, which you will see from the end of chapter quiz sections!
- A form for readers to set their own personal trading rules. The rules are laid out in a way to show how adjusting your rules can lead to more consistent portfolio growth, even while a trader is still working on their success rate!
This book comes with a link to download the updated Textbook Swings Scanner directly to your Think or Swim, as well as a code to access it on the website free!